You love sports and want to use this enthusiasm professionally? Start your career in sports business in September 2021 - with the Master Sports Business and Communication!
Application deadline: April 30, 2021
The two-year international master's program Sports Business and Communication combines sports management and sports marketing in a unique way. The program was developed by leading experts from the sports industry - for those who want to pursue a career in sports business themselves. MBS offers the know-how and the network to gain a foothold in the sports business.
- Small courses, very personal contact with the lecturers, exchange with professors and lecturers at eye level
- Top lecturers from the industry (including Markus Breglec/former FC Liverpool, Julia Scharf/Sportschau, Oliver Brüggen/adidas, Jörg Kottmeier/BMW, Christian Siegel/DOSB)
- Excursions and company visits (including adidas, ISPO)
- Real-life practical business project over two semesters with companies like Audi and adidas or associations like the DFB or the DOSB
- Integrated semester abroad with the option of a dual degree (double degree)
- Top partner universities: Bond University (Australia), Boston University (USA), Texas A & M (USA), National Taiwan Sports University (Taiwan), University of Cape Town (South Africa)
- Top track record with companies (Alumni usually end up in high-ranking sports organizations; graduates work for FC Bayern, Sport 1, Red Bull, Kinexon, Lobeco, among others, or found their own company)
- Mentoring program with company representatives from FC Bayern Munich, Red Bull, DAZN, Infront Sports & Media and other players from the sports business
- Alumni network with regular exchange and meetings between alumni and students
Our AlumniAs a graduate of the Master Sports Business and Communication program, you will have a wide range of opportunities in sports business. Read what our alumni are doing now!