Time has come for the fourth edition of MBS Start-Up Spirit, which will take place at the MBS Lounge on Wednesday, November 13, 6:30 pm.
The event is hosted by Prof. Anne Tryba, Program Director Master Innovation & Entrepreneurship and Martina Dengler from MBS Alumni Relations. It will feature a Panel Discussion of four MBS Alumni and successful Founders:
- Michel Geolier, Co-Founder and CEO of Betterfront Technologies GmbH
- Ivan Najera, CEO and Founder of La Taqueria by Cometa
- Lena von Linde, Co-Founder and Managing Director of AVANTGARDRESS GmbH
- Moritz Keller, Co-Founder of Keller Sports
They will share their experiences and learnings of starting a business and living an entrepreneurial life. The discussion will be followed by a Q&A session and snacks and drinks provided by panelist Ivan Najera.
You are warmly invited to sign up for this event
- students and staff, please register via the Virtual Campus events page
- external guests, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to welcoming you!