Open Positions at Munich Business SchoolMunich Business School is one of the leading state-recognized private business schools in Germany for cosmopolitan, entrepreneurial and responsible personalities from all over the world. Since 1991, it has been training business executives for the globalized labor market, with an educational offering ranging from bachelor's and master's degree programs to MBA and doctoral programs, as well as executive education. Munich Business School is an official signatory of the German Diversity Charter, is committed to diversity in the workplace, and lives its values of innovation, responsibility and global mindedness in its interactions with both employees and students.
To support our vision to be the preferred business school in Germany for globally minded, responsible and entrepreneurial individuals from all over the world in their lifelong pursuit of knowledge and personal development, we are currently recruiting for a full-time or part-time (min. 50%) position beginning early 2024:
- Teaching Innovation and Entrepreneurship courses to business students in Bachelor, Master and MBA programs
- Contributing to research in the field of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Supervising students and connecting to the business and startup ecosystem
- Involvement in governance and committee work as well as institutional development
- Proven excellence in teaching at undergraduate and graduate levels
- Commitment to high quality research, demonstrated by publications
- Relevant work experience in the areas of innovation and/or entrepreneurship
- Strong network and demonstrated ability to work with industry partners
- International profile and teaching experience in English
All applicants must fulfill the formal requirements for the position of professor in Bavaria including:
- Master degree and doctoral degree in a relevant field
- Professional experience of at least five years, three of which must have been gained outside a university
If you are looking for a new challenge in a prosperous and inspiring environment, please apply online by October 31, 2023 (attn: Prof. Dr. Stefan Baldi, Dean).
No suitable job posting?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative speculative application with a cover letter and curriculum vitae as well as the next possible starting date, the interesting departments and your salary expectations. Please send your online application to Kristina Hiltmair, Manager HR.