Open Positions at Munich Business SchoolMunich Business School GmbH is one of the leading state-recognized private business schools in Germany for cosmopolitan, entrepreneurial and responsible personalities from all over the world. Since 1991, it has been training business executives for the globalized labour market, with an educational offering ranging from bachelor's and master's degree programs to MBA and doctoral programs, as well as executive education. Munich Business School is an official signatory of the German Diversity Charter, is committed to diversity in the workplace, and lives its values of innovation, responsibility, and global mindedness in its interactions with both employees and students.
We are looking for
Working students (all genders) – Service & Administration
- Reception and supervision of customers, partners, prospective students and students
- Event support
- Administrative activities, such as telephone service, email processing, etc.
- Preparation of lecture rooms
- Research activities
- Administrative support in various departments and teams
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Structured working method
- Motivated and communicative
- Other foreign language skills desirable
- An international working environment with a lot of variety
- A dynamic and varied area of responsibility
- A collegial atmosphere in a committed team
- Opportunities to try out new things, bring in and implement fresh ideas
- Flexible working hours
Then we look forward to your meaningful application with cover letter and CV as well as the identification of the next possible starting date. Please direct your application to Patrick Linde, Head of Service & Administration at Munich Business School.