Open Positions at Munich Business SchoolMunich Business School GmbH is one of the leading state-recognized private business schools in Germany for cosmopolitan, entrepreneurial and responsible personalities from all over the world. Since 1991, it has been training business executives for the globalized labour market, with an educational offering ranging from bachelor's and master's degree programs to MBA and doctoral programs, as well as executive education. Munich Business School is an official signatory of the German Diversity Charter, is committed to diversity in the workplace, and lives its values of innovation, responsibility, and global mindedness in its interactions with both employees and students.
We are looking for
Working students (m/f/d)
You have just started your studies or have been at MBS for some time and you are looking for a job alongside your studies?
Than we have a job offer as working student (m/f/d) in the area “Service & Administration”.
You are responsible for following tasks:
- Place chairs and tables in a predetermined position (in every seminar room)
- Wipe whiteboard
- Fill up pens and flipchart paper
- Event support
- Administrative activities, f.e. telephone service, mail processing, etc.
- Facility management, f. e. lock doors
- Flexible working hours
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Structured working method
- Motivated and communicative
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send a short cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.