In April this year, the first-ever MBS Start-Up Spirit event took place at the Munich Business School. The event featured six MBS graduates-turned-entrepreneurs who shared their stories with current MBS students, and was well-received by the attendants.
Now, the time has come for the second edition of MBS Start-Up Spirit, which will take place at the MBS Lounge on Thursday, November 22, 6:30 pm.
The event, organized by the MBS Alumni Relations department, will feature a panel discussion starring five MBS alumni who have all started their own successfull businesses after having graduated from MBS:
- Nina Theissen, Co-Founder and CEO of needed GmbH
- Patrick Löffler, Co-Founder and CEO of givve
- Christian Klemenz, Founder of St. ERHARD & Die Bierothek
- Daniel Barke, Co-Founder and CEO of WorkGenius
- Moritz Keller, Co-Founder of Keller Sports
Just like last time, the alumni will share their experiences of starting an own business and living an entrepreneurial life. The panel discussion will be followed by a Q&A session and a get-together. Panelist and “Beerpreneur” Christian Klemenz will provide some exceptional, delicious beer specialties, which are also available at his Bierothek stores.
You are warmly invited to join the MBS Start-Up Spirit – Meet the Founders event.
- students and employees of Munich Business School, please register via the Virtual Campus events page.
- external guests, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject “Registration: MBS Start-Up Spirit”, and state your full name in the body text.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!