Open Positions at Munich Business SchoolMunich Business School is one of the leading state-recognized private business schools in Germany for cosmopolitan, entrepreneurial and responsible personalities from all over the world. Since 1991, it has been training business executives for the globalized labor market, with an educational offering ranging from bachelor's and master's degree programs to MBA and doctoral programs, as well as executive education. Munich Business School is an official signatory of the German Diversity Charter, is committed to diversity in the workplace, and lives its values of innovation, responsibility and global mindedness in its interactions with both employees and students.
We are looking for a
Alumni & Customer Relationship Manager (f/m/x)
As “Alumni Manager” you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with the Munich Business school's alumni community, facilitating networking and professional development opportunities, and ensuring that the school's graduates remain engaged and connected to the institution.
You will report to the Chancellor and work closely with other departments across the institution. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for relationship building, event planning, and community engagement. You will be committed to creating meaningful connections between the school and its alumni, and to promoting the institution's values and mission.
- Develop and implement strategies to build and maintain strong relationships with the school's alumni community, including regular communication and outreach efforts
- Plan and execute alumni events, both on-campus and off-site, to facilitate networking opportunities and promote the school's brand
- Work closely with other departments within the institution to identify opportunities for alumni engagement, such as guest speaking engagements, mentorship programs, and career development resources
- Manage the alumni database, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information on alumni is maintained, and develop reports and analytics on alumni engagement and participation
- Cross-channel conception, delivery and evaluation of relevant content (social media, email, WhatsApp, SMS)
- Conception, set-up and management of an “Alumni Ambassador Program” to attract selected alumni for information and recruiting events
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. business, communications, marketing, or a related discipline)
- At least 3 years of experience in alumni relations, customer relationship management or a related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, as well as at least B1-level German skills
- Experience with alumni databases is preferred
- Experience with CRM programs and Social Media is preferred (ideally Mailchimp and LinkedIn)
- An international working environment with a lot of variety
- A dynamic and varied area of responsibility
- A collegial atmosphere in a committed team
- Opportunities to try out new things, bring in and implement fresh ideas
- Further training programs and opportunities for personal development
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Possibilities for mobile work
We are looking forward to your application (CV & cover letter) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation. Please send your online application by 15.06.2023 to Dr. Christine Menges, Chancellor.
No suitable job posting?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative speculative application with a cover letter and curriculum vitae as well as the next possible starting date, the interesting departments and your salary expectations. Please send your online application to Kristina Hiltmair, Manager HR.