Open Positions at Munich Business SchoolMunich Business School has been successfully developing managers for the global workplace for 25 years. In the heart of Munich, we offer a wide range of educational opportunities from Bachelor, Master, MBA and DBA degree programs to Executive Development. Munich Business School is top ranked for its international focus as well as for the employability of its graduates. We are one of the most diverse business schools in Germany, with more than one third of the student body consisting of international students.
To support our vision to be the preferred business school in Germany for globally minded, responsible and entrepreneurial individuals from all over the world in their lifelong pursuit of knowledge and personal development, we are currently recruiting for a full-time or part-time (min. 50%) position beginning September 2021:
- Teaching Finance and Accounting courses to business students in Bachelor, Master and MBA programs
- Contributing to research in the field of finance or accounting, preferably linked to one of our research focus areas
- Supervising students and connecting to the business community
- Involvement in governance and committee work as well as institutional development
- Proven excellence in teaching at undergraduate and graduate levels
- Commitment to high quality research, demonstrated by publications
- Relevant work experience in the areas of finance and/or accounting
- Strong network and demonstrated ability to work with industry partners
- International profile and teaching experience in English
All applicants must fulfill the formal requirements for the position of professor in Bavaria including:
- Master degree and doctoral degree in a relevant field
- Professional experience of at least five years, three of which must have been gained outside a university
If you are looking for a new challenge in an inspiring international environment, please apply online by November 15, 2020 (attn: Prof. Dr. Stefan Baldi, Dean).
We are looking for a
Working student (m/w/d)
Support for research projects, f. e. implementation and transcription of interviews
Approximately 20h per month for flexible working hours
- Very good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
We are looking forward for your application!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.