Coronavirus: Information from MBSThis page provides MBS staff, students and prospective students with information regarding measures related to the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) and the respiratory disease COVID-19 at our university. (Date: 01/16/2023)
There are no corona-related restrictions for studying at Munich Business School.
We ask all MBS students, lecturers, staff and guests to follow the usual hygiene measures to protect against infectious diseases, as they can also prevent the spread of the coronavirus. These include:
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Avoid physical contact.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and/or sanitizer. Suitable facilities are available on all floors of the Munich Business School premises.
- Follow proper etiquette when sneezing or coughing. Cough and sneeze into the crook of your elbow or a tissue – then dispose of the tissue immediately and wash your hands (https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/hygiene/etiquette/coughing_sneezing.html).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
For more information, please refer to the hygiene tips issued by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html.
Telephone hotlines and further information:
- Bavarian State Office for Health and Food Safety (LGL) coronavirus hotline:
+49 (0)9131 6808-5101
- City of Munich Department of Health and Environment coronavirus hotline:
+49 (0)89 233 47819 (8.30am to 3.00pm)
- Robert Koch Institute: COVID-19 information page